Looking for the best guide on cleaning a Ninja Coffee Bar? Well, we got you covered. We will walk you through the best process of cleaning your Ninja Coffee Bar without stress or worries.
|Image by Pexels from Pixabay|
This machine has been very useful for many people, as it makes the process of making a coffee a very easy one. The machine comes with various settings that makes this drip coffee maker a great one.
Cleaning a Ninja Coffee Bar is easy, in fact, not as difficult as one might have initially thought. Plus, cleaning the machine help it with its durability as well as proper functioning.
It is good and hygienic to wash this coffee maker from time to time, as doing this often will help rid it of filth which may in turn grow bacteria and harmful germs. Let us walk you through the details on how to clean a Ninja Coffee Bar.
How often should I Clean a Ninja Coffee Bar
If you use your Ninja Coffee Bar every day or almost every day, you should do the cleaning once every month; but if you don’t use it as much as that, then you can clean it once in two months or twice in three months.
Also, the Ninja Coffee Bar has a light that displays ‘CLEAN’, which is at the bottom of the machine. The light comes on when the machine needs to be clean. You should not ignore it.
Cleaning a Ninja Coffee Bar
In the course of cleaning a Ninja Coffee Bar, there are basically two steps. You will need to clean the water parts as well as the inner parts. We will walk you through the two methods.
Cleaning the Outer Part of Ninja Coffee Bar with Soap and Water
Here is how to clean the outer part of Ninja Coffee Bar:
- You will have to remove the components that are removable
- Add a little quantity of liquid soap in hot water
- Dip a clean rag in the mixture and squeeze to remove excess water
- Use the cloth to wipe the components you removed as well as the outer parts of the Ninja Coffee Bar
- After doing that, rinse the rag in a clean water and use in wiping off the components and outer parts (this is to remove soap residue in the machine)
NOTE: The temp warming plate is fragile, so you should handle with utmost care.
Cleaning the Inner Parts of Ninja Coffee Bar with Vinegar
Here is how to clean the inside parts of a Ninja Coffee Bar using vinegar. The vinegar to use is a white vinegar.
The Rinse Cycle Function
Here is how to use the rinse cycle function of a Ninja Coffee Bar:
- This is the best way to start cleaning a Ninja Coffee Bar, as this helps in removing the particles and left over stuck in the machine
- Run the brewer with about 2 cups of vinegar and the rest should be filled up with water inside the reservoir
- Start the function of running the water through the machine by pressing the ‘Full Carafe’ button.
The Clean Cycle Function
Here is how to use the clean cycle of a Ninja Coffee Bar:
- Start this process by placing the carafe underneath the pour spout
- Click on the FULL CARAFE button
- Run the machine by pressing the CLEAN button
- The process can take up to an hour depending on your machine
The Flush Cycle Function
Here is how to use the flush cycle function of a Ninja Coffee Bar:
- Run the flush cycle of your Ninja Coffee Bar is the next step. Some machines don’t have this functionality; however, if your machine can do this, then, let’s move on to the next step.
- Run the flush cycle, and this should be done as soon as you are done with the cleaning cycle.
- To begin with this process, wash the carafe and fill with clean water
- The machine will then display FLUSH. Press the CLEAN button and the machine will run for 8 minutes
- In case your machine doesn’t have the FLUSH functionality, run a water cycle twice to flush everything out
Cleaning and Rinsing your Ninja Coffee Bar
- Having done with the FLUSH step, clean up whatever stains you notice
- Clean the carafe and water heater in a warm and soapy water
Final Thoughts on Cleaning a Ninja Coffee Bar
If you follow these steps as stated, you won’t have any trouble with cleaning your Ninja Coffee Bar. It is not as difficult as you think, and they can easily be done without much stress.
Doing this once in a month will give you a hygienic coffee as well as give you better flavor. Not only that, the life span of your machine will be longer as well as stop the light functionality of the machine.
By now, we should have answer your question on how to clean a Ninja Coffee Bar machine. Don’t forget to share with your family and friends and followers.