Using a super glue could turn out to be a nightmare if it drops on your hand or your nail. If you have found yourself in this situation, then you must be wondering how to get super glue off your hands.
With this article, you will learn how to easily and safely remove super glue from your hands and nails without any stress or reason for concern.
Many a times when super glue is used, there is a chance that a drop will spill on the hand, nails or the skin. Removing this could prove tricky if you don’t know the best technique to get it off.
How to Remove Super Glue from Hands
The two tricks that will be discussed here will help you get super glue off your hands without much stress.
Removing Super Glue from Hands using SALT
You can actually get glue off your hand with salt. How do you do this?
The following items will be needed:
Do the following:
- Deep the hand with super glue in the water
- Add some pinch of salt on the super glue
- Rub the salt firmly on the glue until the glue looks like a white paste
- Wash the salt off your hands
How to Get Super Glue off Nails with Acetone
- Acetone is a great way of removing super glue from your nail. This is the best and easiest way of doing this without having to break a sweat.
- Cover the skin surrounding the nails with petroleum jelly; this will serve as a repellent to the acetone you want to apply.
- Soak the nail in acetone or apply acetone using cotton ball.
- Rub firmly until glue disappears.
- You can as well use a cuticle pusher or scraper to scrape off the remaining spots.